1. Explanation of the Terms and Conditions
1. These Terms and conditions shall govern any order given and agreement made between a customer and Simply Logos & Workwear
2. Prices and Payment
1. Any price quoted by Simply Logos & Workwear or appearing on any literature published by Simply Logos & Workwear is subject to variation without notice. Unless otherwise expressly stated in writing, quoted prices are exclusive of postage, packaging, insurance and V.A.T.
2. Since the Goods are made to each Customer”s individual requirements, the order cannot be cancelled once work has commenced and the Customer shall be liable for payment of the full purchase price. As we aim to provide a fast service, work usually commences very soon after receipt of the order.
3. Unless the customer has an established credit account with Simply Logos & Workwear, payment of the purchase price in pounds sterling is due in full on delivery of the Goods. Returned or represented cheques will be charged at £20.00 per representation.
4. Any payments received from the Customer for the Goods supplied may be appropriated by Simply Logos & Workwear and applied towards discharging any amounts owed in respect of Goods previously supplied where payment is overdue and if so applied will not be deemed to have been received for the Goods which those amounts were tendered.
5. The property in and title to the Goods will not pass to the Customer until Simply Logos& Workwear has received payment in full of all amounts due in respect of all other Goods previously delivered and invoiced.
3. Specification of Goods
1. Any designs or materials obtained by Simply Logos & Workwear to create the Customer”s product shall remain the property of Simply Logos & Workwear
2. Once a design has been accepted by the customer and branding has taken place, embroidered or printed garments are no-returnable and the customer is liable for the full invoice amount of the order.
3. Garment sizes are approximate and are for guidance only Simply Logos shall not be held responsible for incorrect fitting once the Customer has specified the sizes required.
4. Whilst every attempt by Simply Logos & Workwear will be made to ensure that the Goods sold and delivered match in every respect any sample shown or description given by the Customer, any minor or immaterial variation or change in colour or pattern between sample or description and the Goods delivered shall not entitle the Customer to reject the Goods nor withhold or reduce payment of the full purchase price nor claim any compensation for such variation or change.
4. Unable to Supply
1. In the event of Simply Logos & Workwear being unable to supply or deliver the Goods ordered, it undertakes to refund any money paid in respect of such Goods but shall not otherwise be under any liability whatsoever.
1. Any estimated delivery dates specified by Simply Logos & Workwear are approximate only and not a term of the agreement.
6. Garment Care/Washing
1. Simply Logos & Workwear cannot be held responsible for damage caused to Goods that have been washed contrary to the washing instructions stated on the label of the garment or treated with or exposed to: bleaching agents, peroxide, chemical admixtures, optical brighteners, or chlorine, where discolouration or aging may result. It is the Customer”s responsibility to read and adhere to all accompanying material giving recommended care instructions.
7. Loss or Damage
1. Simply Logos shall not in any circumstances be liable for loss or damage to any Goods incurred on delivery.
2. Subject to Simply Logos taking all reasonable care, no liability shall be incurred by Simply Logos in respect of loss or damage caused to any garments which the Customer has supplied to Simply Logos for embellishing the Customer”s design thereon.
8. Patents and Copyright
1. The Customer shall have full responsibility for obtaining the necessary consent with regards to Patent and Copyright for the use and reproduction of their logo or design by Simply Logos. Likewise, any payments or royalty fees due for the use of the Customer”s logo or design shall be the responsibility of the Customer and in no circumstances whatsoever shall Simply Logos be liable for any breach of Copyright or use of Patents. The Customer will indemnify Simply Logos
We endeavour to supply only the highest quality products and believe you will be delighted with your clothing. However, if the product is defective in any way, it can be returned to us following the steps outlined below. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible.
Garment sizes are approximate and are for guidance only Simply Logos & Workwear shall not be held responsible for incorrect fitting once the Customer has specified the sizes required
If you prefer, we can send you a replacement order, and you can then have a refund on return for the faulty item. You can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org please write a note with the reason for return and enclose it with your parcel. You can return your order in its original condition, to the apress below, within 14 days of the date on which you received it. You will be responsible for the item or items until they reach us. For your own protection, we suggest you use a secure delivery method, which requires a signature upon delivery.
Refunds will be processed within 7 to days from receipt of returned goods. Postage and Packaging charges are non-refundable
Simply Logos & Workwear is happy to refund unsuitable goods that are received within 14 days from the date of receipt by the customer and where goods are returned unworn, in re-saleable condition and with their tags still intact.
Customers should send an email to: email@example.com , with the Subject heading: RETURN. In the body of text please give: Customer”s full name, the item(s) being returned, and a brief explanation of the reason for return. This email must be received by us within 7 days of receipt of goods, after which time the customer has 7 days to return the goods.
Customers are advised to return goods using Royal Mail Recorded Delivery for a secure and traceable service. Simply Logos & Workwear cannot accept responsibility for goods that are not returned using the above service.
Address for Returns: RETURNS, Simply Logos & Workwear 49 Redhill Drive Bournemouth Dorset BH10 6AG
Simply Logos & Workwear will not accept returns of any non-faulty items that have been worn, washed or had their tags removed by the purchaser. Upon receipt of an order, if any item has been received without tags, customers should notify us (by phone or email) on the same day if they wish to return them. We strongly advise all customers to check garments thoroughly upon delivery before removing any attached tags and before disposing of any original packaging.
Faulty items will only be accepted if the goods are delivered to the customer damaged or there is a subsequent manufacturing fault within a period of 6 months after delivery. All items returned as faulty will be inspected and any items deemed to subject to fair wear and tear will not be accepted as faulty.
Morphsuits purchased are non-refundable due to health & Hygenie THIS POLICY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS RELATING TO FAULTY OR MISDESCRIBED GOODS OR YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL ORDERS UNDER THE CONSUMER PROTECTION (DISTANCE SELLING) REGULATIONS, FURTHER DETAILS OF WHICH ARE AVAILABLE FROM THE LOCAL TRADING STANDARD DEPARTMENT OR CITIZENS ADVICE BUREAU.
Terms of business as from 01-01-2011